In this role you will be responsible for overseeing that our client’s concerns and needs are met in a timely manner and with accuracy. The Quality Control Support Specialist will also ensure that clients and appraisers are receiving information necessary to complete requested revisions and provide accurate appraisal reports that meet the client’s needs. You will work in conjunction with the department manager, team lead, and quality control specialists to develop an efficient workflow while maintaining compliance with USPAP, FNMA, CFPB, and Dodd-Frank. This will include addendums, value disputes, underwriting conditions, and other related requests. Both automated and manual reviews will be conducted. All duties performed within compliance of company policies/procedures as well as all state and federal regulations.
- Answer phones and emails and respond to the client and appraiser’s questions or requests in a timely manner.
- Communicate with the appraisers regarding any needs for revised reports. Follow up to insure the timely receipt of the revisions and/or value disputes requests.
- Treat each order and client with a sense of urgency and understand time sensitive nature of our business.
- Identify, research, and resolve client and appraiser issues in a timely manner.
- Deliver appraisal reports to clients in a timely manner.
- Review appraisals to ensure revision requests are addressed with accuracy.
- Adhere to federal and state regulations, company policies and procedures.
- Delivery of report to data portals (UCDP, EAD, etc…).
- Work with vendor management portals, such as RealEC, PreciseRES, Mercury, etc…
- Responsible to communicate with department manager and team lead to maintain the highest quality and to exceed the expectations of clients.
- Assist with on the job training for new employees.
- All other duties as assigned by department manager, team lead, etc…