Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Are you looking for a fun and exciting career assisting home buyers with their appraisals? Is your passion helping others and working with great people?
Take care of yourself and your family, and grow your career while you take care of our customers. Rewards at Appraisal Nation come in many forms, including pay, benefits, discounts, learning opportunities, career development, wellness, and volunteer initiatives which help you and your communities. Appraisal Nation is seeking friendly, professional Customer Service Representatives in our Cary, NC office. The ideal candidate will have excellent phone and written communication skills and will be responsible for expediting real estate appraisal orders. You are the voice of our company and will be responsible for building trusting relationships. Essential functions include, but are not limited to: responsibility for overseeing that our client’s concerns and needs are met in a timely manner and with accuracy. The Client Service Representative (CSR) is the face (voice) of our company and is responsible for building trusting relationships with assigned clients. CSRs will communicate professionally and proficiently with both clients and appraisers regarding orders which have fallen outside the standard service level agreements (SLA). CSRs will maintain open communication with clients and appraisers to swiftly guide orders back in alignment with SLAs and/or to the quickest existing resolution. By taking ownership of escalated files CSRs will ensure clients are receiving superior customer service and trusting relationships are cultivated and maintained.
CSRs, in every action, should be mindful that there is a human factor present in each order. The appraisal is the last step of an arduous and multifaceted process that involves critical decisions and significant sums of money. It is the responsibility of the CSR to assist in properly managing the obstacles faced during the appraisal process. Appraisal Nation is committed to the expectations of each client to manage and expedite every assignment as smoothly and efficiently and in the shortest timeframe possible.
All duties must be performed within compliance of company policies/procedures as well as all state and federal regulations.
- Accurately and expeditiously follow through with escalated orders according to client requirements and established
- Proactive and independent decision making in regards to client needs, vendor capabilities or restraints, time constraints, client relationships, as well as other matters of
- Identify, research, and resolve client issues using independent decision making in a timely manner. Ideally, we want to fix the problem before the client is aware there is
- Take ownership of escalated files by engaging with the client, appraiser, and/or Appraisal Nation personnel to accelerate forward progression of the appraisal
- This is a time sensitive industry. Complete all duties with a sense of
- Maintain a proactive approach to all situations, focusing on the cause and effect relationships of actions to desired
- Answer phones and emails professionally and respond to the client’s questions or requests in a timely manner in accordance with
- Responsible for incoming communication
- Building and strengthening trusting relationships with
- Promote and practice the Mission and Vision Statements of Appraisal
- Communicate with clients to establish and manage expectations through upfront communication.
- Remember that there is a human factor, the actions we take have real effects, act professionally with a sense of
- Perform and succeed within the standards of the CSR SLAs
- Manage workflow and time throughout the business
- Communicate and work with other team members as needed to assist with resolution of obstacles.
- Treat coworkers with the level of professionalism that we treat our clients.
- Accurately enter and oversee new appraisal orders from several client based platforms such as Encompass, Mercury, RealEC, etc…
- Assist with on the job training for new employees.
- Adhere to federal and state regulations, company policies and procedures.
- All other duties as assigned by department manager, team lead, etc.
- A high school diploma or equivalent. Additional higher education is beneficial.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and work well independently.
- Ability to make independent decisions with confidence.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of office processes, procedures, and technology.
- Computer literate with the ability to learn software applications and online platforms.
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- A STRONG work ethic is required.
- A professional and friendly demeanor.
- Real estate appraisal knowledge is beneficial.
- Basic Customer Service
- Advanced Customer Service
- Building your queue and pipeline management
- Education on the Real Estate Compliance including customary and reasonable fees, Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP), Dodd- Frank, and Appraisal Management Company (AMC) practices, etc.