Appraisal Nation is dedicated to help ease your growing valuation regulatory compliance responsibilities. Appraisal Nation is a privately owned, nationwide Appraisal Management Company (AMC), licensed in all states that require licensure. Appraisal Nation considers Appraisal Independence to be crucial to our industry. The delivery of accurate, independent, unbiased appraisals is our primary focus. Our appraisal process is completed in compliance with the Dodd-Frank Act in accordance with Appraisal Independence Requirements (AIR), Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, TILA-RESPA, and the Interagency Appraisal and Evaluation Guidelines.
Compliance Benefit of Using Appraisal Nation
- Establishes a clear separation between loan production process and the appraisal ordering process.
- We are the appraisal QC experts: Appraisals are reviewed by an automated review software that evaluates up to 1,400 points of compliance, then will undergo a line-by-line review by one of our in-house appraisers.
- Every appraiser is thoroughly screened before being placed on our panel and we consistently monitor their license for disciplinary action.
- All value reconsideration requests are screened by our QC staff to ensure the appraiser’s independence is not violated.
- Dodd Frank Act Link: http://dodd-frank.com/
- TRID link: http://www.consumerfinance.gov/regulations/integrated-mortgage-disclosures-under-the-real-estate-settlement-procedures-act-regulation-x-and-the-truth-in-lending-act-regulation-z/
- Appraisal Subcommittee Link: https://www.asc.gov/Home.aspx